We're please to announce our latest download below:
The Anatomy of Inductions
Unlocking, Understanding and Inventing Hypnotic Inductions for stage, street and clinic
This ambitious e-book covers almost anything you could every want to know about how to do inductions - and why.
Michael Ellner has said of this e-book:
'I just finished reading Graham Old's new E-book "The Anatomy of Inductions" and I am glad that I did! Old's new e-book is concise, to the point and fun to read and it has something of value for hypnos at all stages of their development. I highly recommend it.'
Here's just a snap-shot of the valuable contents:
* What is Hypnosis? - a Working Model
* The DNA of Inductions - The elements of an effective induction
* What Does an Induction Do? - What are they actually for?
* Therapeutic Inductions - 2 words that shift the entire paradigm of hypnosis
* Categories of Induction - Types of induction and introducing the idea of 'kinaesthetic confusion'
* Selecting your Induction - How do you know which induction to use?
The gist of this e-book is an introduction to therapeutic inductions. As well as providing a client-centred means of selecting your induction, we offer a solution-focused approach. This involves the idea of utilising or inventing inductions that begin your clients journey to their desired outcome.
This is elegantly simple and powerfully effective. I know I'm biased, but I think this is one of the most exciting ideas to come out of the hypnosis community for quite some time!
Grab it now, at the discounted launch price!
Even better, if you are a registered member of How to do Inductions, you can get nearly 50% off the already discounted price.
So, get your hands on this ground-breaking e-book for £6.99 or sign-up now to get 50% off!